As we have seen in the previous article, God has arranged the line of the promised seed to conceive in autumn and give birth in late spring or early summer. This corresponds to the agricultural cycle of the Promised Land.
In 2001, Tishri1 corresponded to September 17/18. This date is special because it would mean that in 2002, - the year the last decade of this system began -, the day of Pentecost was about 9 months after Tishri1.
This is possible because 2001 had an intercalary lunar month in it. The months preceding Pentecost 2002 are as follows:
* Ethanim (Tishri), month 7 = New moon, on September 17 morning.
* Bul (Heshvan), month 8 = New moon, on October 16 at night.
* Kislev, month 9 = New moon, on November 15 in the morning.
* Tebet, month 10 = New moon, on December 14 at night.
* Sebat, month 11 = New moon, on January 13 in the afternoon.
* Adar, month 12 = New moon, on February 12 in the morning.
* Veadar (intercalary), month 13 = New Moon, March 14, at night.
* Abib (Nisan), month 1 = new moon, April 12, at night.
* Ziv (Iyyar), Month 2 = New moon, May 12, in the morning.
* Sivan, month 3 = New moon, June 11, at night.
If Nisan1 falls on April14, then Pentecost occurs 65 days later, i.e. June18.
The interesting thing about this is the analogy of conception and birth with the timing of the last decade of this system. A baby formally takes 280 days (40 weeks) to develop in the womb of its mother. We get a fascinating day for the conception if we take Pentecost as the day of birth.
Here is a table that shows us when the 280 days started calculated backwards from June 18:
Less 30 days = May 19
Less 30 days = April 19
Less 30 days = March 20
Less 30 days = Feb 18
Less 30 days = January 19
Less 30 days = December 20
Less 30 days = Nov. 20
Less 30 days = Oct. 21
Less 30 days = September 21
Less 10 days = September 11
Now we can conclude the following:
1.) The fall of the “World Trade Centre” marked the day of ‘conception’ of the last
decade of this system,
2.) The ‘birth’ of the last decade, was the day of Pentecost 2002, June 18. The mid-point of this
decade is the day of Pentecost 2007, May 24. Finally, this last decade ends on the day of
Pentecost 2012, the May 27.
Unless of course all of this is just coincidence.